- Add a little fun to your mealtime by eating in the dark with these bright chopsticks while enjoying your mealtime!
- You and your friends will rock up with super sick light up when you have these chopsticks.
- There's something magical about eating spicy Korean noodles and other foods together and eating in the dark with a glowing light up chopsticks.
🌠🍣🌠 [Interesting and Attractive Any Meal]
- It will brighten up your date with your loved ones and make your date memorable.
- Get noticed at any local or international restaurant.
- It will make your friends jealous when you pull out your chopsticks in a restaurant.
🌠🍣🌠🍣🌠 [Brightly Illuminated LED]
- By simply pressing a button on the highly detailed light up chopsticks
- The "blade" will emit bright colors so you won't have to eat in the dark.
🌠🍣🌠🌠 [Extensive Durability]
- Our chopsticks are made of thick plastic material that is durable and easy to clean.
- These chopsticks are more durable than other chopsticks and have a nice little swirl design and tapered ends for easy access to food.
🌠🍣🌠🌠 [Perfect Design]
- On the top of these chopsticks, we used a blunt finish to avoid injury.
- The threaded design on the top makes it easier and more comfortable for you to hold them.
- It is ideal for any Asian style dinner party, sushi night and any Asian specialty party.
🌠🍣🌠 [Lightweight and Easy to Carry]
- Our chopsticks are light and easy to carry.
- It's a great idea for traveling.
- It has an insulated function to help you eat hot food.
- The chopsticks are not heavy or clumsy and the etched bands for grabbing food are very useful.
🌠🍣🌠🌠 [Care Instructions]. Important!
- Please replace the batteries carefully and do not clean the handle or get it wet.
- Hand wash only with detergent on the parts that come in contact with food.
- Do not immerse in water.
- That's why they are very cheap and affordable compared to other models. Please handle with care.
🌠🍣🌠🌠 [Directions for Using Lightsaber Chopsticks]
- Place a chopstick between the palm of your hand and the base of your thumb and use your ring finger (fourth finger) to support the lower part of the chopstick. The chopsticks should remain stationary and very stable.
- Hold the other chopstick with the tips of the thumb, index finger and middle finger (three fingers) like a pen. Make sure the tips of the two sticks are aligned.
- Swing the top stick up and down towards the fixed bottom stick. With this action, one can pick up surprisingly large and small amounts of food.
- With enough practice, the two sticks function like a pair of pliers that can be used to cut and separate large pieces of food.
🌠🍣🌠🌠 [The Ultimate LED Light-up Chopsticks]
- How many people can say they own their own light up chopsticks?
- If someone likes sushi and Star Wars, these chopsticks would be a fun/cool gift and you can't go wrong!